We know that getting a grasp on government regulations can be an overwhelming task for platforms. In this white paper, we aim to help by offering an in-depth review of current and upcoming regulations, such as the EU's DSA, California Age-Appropriate Design Code Act, Australia Online Safety Bill, and more.
Download this white paper to gain an in-depth review of:
- Current user safety laws, such as SESTA, FOSTA, The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and the Australia Online Safety Bill.
- Upcoming user safety laws, the EU Digital Services Act, and the UK Online Safety Bill.
- Current privacy laws, GDPR, and US Consumer Data Privacy Laws
Additionally, we'll cover:
- Consequences of non-compliance, such as costly fines and removal from app stores.
- The impact of these government regulations on Trust & Safety teams.
- Important factors to consider when turning to third-party partnerships.